Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Gettin Muh Girl's Hair Did

I have to tell you this before I forget.

Just now I was raiding the bathroom for cosmetics as I packed for my trip.  Tim was in the shower, and we were trying to name the colors of each of Cory's winter coats from grade school.  From there, we came up with the cartoons she watched in the morning as she got ready for school, and Tim shared this unexpected treasure:

"You know I curled her hair for her, right?"  he asked.

"Curled her hair?  With a curling iron?"  I said in disbelief.

"Yes, with a curling iron!"  he answered back.  "You had to be at work at the same she had to be at school, remember?  You didn't have time to do it, so I did it."

I giggled, delighted at the picture of Tim laboring over a second or third grader's curls.  "Did she stand still?"

"Well, yeah, she did.  She wanted it done, and you weren't here.  What was the girl supposed to do?  I told her, 'I can do it', and I did."

Awwwww...


No comments:

Post a Comment