Friday, April 17, 2015

Sweet Dreams

I had the dream again last night.  The first responders had made a mistake.  She had not died, after all.   She had been injured, taken to a hospital in their ambulance like an actual human being, and treated.  In my dream, she'd healed and we joked in a most scary way about her supposed death.  I remember thinking in my dream not to say such awful things aloud because if there was a God, he might kill her to shut my mouth.  Dream-Cory grinned at me and patted me with her hands, a mother hen if ever there was one.  I reached out and touched her again and again, marveling that her flesh was warm...she was warm just like me!

This dream from last night carried me on the crest of a positively jubilant mood for nearly 13 hours.  I wore makeup today, an updo, and balanced my newly acquired 120 pound frame  on some cute little wedge heels.  I was on top of the world.  Then, like a sugar high, my good mood plummeted.

She's not here and I fucking hate everything.

Not that it matters, but it's just not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment