Sunday, March 30, 2014

This Planner Business

I don't have a lot to report back just yet.  I've been sick the last few days, and planning for happiness hasn't occurred to me all that often.  What I was able to figure out is that planners are meant to get you accomplishing things, and I want mine to do the same for me.  But what do I want to accomplish?  What should my areas of focus be?


Well, what am I failing at miserably right now?
Okay, there's that negative outlook again.
What could I use help to do better?


I opened up my faithful bedside journal and drew a little mind map, coming up with the following:  eating healthy/cooking, household chores, budgeting, supportive relationships, and challenging negative thinking.


Good thing I got that "negative thinking" one in there, huh? 


In a few minutes time, I had lovely, wiggly lines and bubbles sticking out every which way, and a ton of ideas.  Ahh, paper and pen, you spoil me.


Can you think of any others?


p.s.  I left "exercise" out on purpose, for the moment.  I've got strep throat for pete's sake; I can barely move.


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment