Sunday, November 9, 2014

What's Working?

Okay, and I have to add this.  I have a very smart and talented colleague who always begins planning interventions for children with this question, "What's working?  Is anything you've tried so far working at all?"

This is my nod to him.

I may be miserable.  I may be less than impeccably groomed.  But I am alive.  And I think I'm on my way out of the pit once again.  So what, if anything,  has helped?

I have been writing consistently, if not on this blog publicly, than privately in one of my many journals nearly every day of this nightmare.

And therefore, on the advice I imagine he would give, if he did grief counseling on the side (and trust me, I'd be the first to sign up and keep his book full) I'm gonna "stick with it."

No comments:

Post a Comment