Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hypocrite, much?

So after my screaming-on-the-highway incident, I had some time to think about what a complete and total hypocrite I have been.  Two of my best supports since Cory's death are two women, neither of which have children.  One can't have children, and the other hasn't found the person she's meant to make them with yet.  Every time I have opened my mouth in the last 2 years and 8 months to complain about how much I miss the amazing daughter I had 19 incredible years with, I am likely making them feel the same way I felt listening to women complain about their healthy, live children.

We are all human.  We all speak without thinking.  We are all hurting about something.  All we can do is try to be kind to everyone we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment