Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sneaking a Smile

Okay, this one is just pure silliness.  Cory and I were absolute dorks together.  One fall, we decided to make getting dressed in the mornings easier.  What was our strategy?

We tried on all of our outfits, taking turns photographing each other, and printed them out in tiny squares.  From there, our plan was to laminate them, and put Velcro on the back of each outfit.  We photographed accessories separately for a mix and match effect.  From there, it was easy to make a big square calendar, where we could line up outfits for the week, and rotate as needed for the month.

We had effectively made ourselves into paper dolls.   Super smart or just plain ridiculous?  Maybe a little of both.  As I sit here planning in my head what to wear to work tomorrow, I wish my accomplice was here to offer her vote.

Who else would play paper dolls with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment